The Smartphone OS different those of a Desktop or Laptop, but this doesn’t mean the smartphones are perfectly safe from malware content. You still need a security apps to keep your files and device safe. With that being said, following we are reviewing a newly introduced anti-virus app introduced by MobileDev. It garnered some favorable user reviews. But should you try it out? Lets find out!
This is an all in one mobile security suite. It protects your device against all sorts of malicious content. It is a convenient protection option as this doesn’t slow down the device. It doesn’t drain all the power and resources of your device nor does it bother you every minute. This is something we rarely see with antivirus security apps. This makes the cleaner a good choice.
- It scans and removes malware content
- This app prevents your mobile from any harm and slowing down
- It locks a stolen phone
- Keeps your file and data safe
- Designed specifically for smartphone and tablet users
- Saves battery
- Optimizes your device’s performance
- Allows you to control everything according to your preferences
- Safe web browsing lets you avoid malware websites
- Blocks unwanted calls and SMS
This is well established Security apps. It protects your mobile and gives you text, and call control. It also comes with great anti-theft and anti-phishing features. It offers real time protection with a few privacy features. This is perhaps the most feature packed option out there. It comes with on demand and real time scanning, which is quite generic. You can check WiFi connection and lock apps you want out of the world’s eyes.
The firewall option does make a difference to keep you safe. It doesn’t slow down your mobile and keeps it safe. Overall, this cleaner is worth giving a shot.